We started this weeks class with a request from one of our absent class-mates for pie. Not exactly casserole but the group consensus was: no objections.
- 1 540 ml can diced tomatoes
- 1 package stove top chicken stuffing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast, cut into bite size cubes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 Tsp dried basil leaves
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix and garlic just until stuffing mix is moist.
- 2 cups penne pasta, un-cooked
- 3/4 lbs Italian sausage, casing's removed
- 2 cups halved zucchini slices
- 1 red pepper, cut into small slices
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup cheese wiz
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare pasta as directed on package. Brown sausage. Drain, stir in zucchini, red peppers and pizza sauce.