- 1 Medium sized red potato per guest, chopped in to 1/2" cubes.
- 9x12 Deep dish tin foil pan.
- 1 Medium Spanish onion.
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 1/4 Cup butter.
- Tin foil wrap.
BBQ Corn on the Cobb
- 1 Un-husked corn cob per 1-2 people (depending on side dishes).
Cheese Nip Burgers, A.K.A. Cheese Burgers Sans Cheese
- 1 Tsp Ground black pepper.
- 2 Tsp Ground cumin.
- 2 Tsp Salt.
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice.
- 1/2 Cup lime juice.
- 1/2 Cup orange juice.
- 1 Clove garlic minced.
- Zest of lime, lemon and orange.
Marinade steaks in zip lock bag for 3 hours for non prime cuts of beef (not recommended for rib or loin cuts).
BBQ until desired done-ness.
Quick Marinade for Rib or Loin Cuts
- Steak approximately 1/2 lb per person (225 gr).
- Worcestershire sauce.
- Beer (extremely variable and diverse with today's selection of beers, go with a light beer when cooking with non-beer drinkers and pairing the meat with wine, opt for stouts and dark beers like Guinness when entertaining beer drinkers).
- Montreal steak spice.
- Kosher salt.
As demonstrated in class yellow & green zucchini, red, green, orange and yellow pepper, red onions, vadalia onions and sweet onions are all excellent vegetables for grilling. Leafy and vegetables with higher water contents are not recommended for grilling.